Bourbon Soaked, Chorizo Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Dates
12 medjool dates
6 strips bacon
2 ounces chorizo
4 ounces bourbon
1. Warm bourbon in a wide saucepan to a near boil.
2. Add dates and allow to soak for 1 hour.
3. Remove dates and pat dry. Slice each one open and stuff with 1/2 tablespoon of chorizo.
4. Wrap each date with half a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick or skewer.
5. Place dates on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 until bacon is crispy.
Remove dates from baking sheet. Serve immediately.